Sunday, November 2, 2008

Diving into the lake with the Blogness Monster

So why should little ol' me start a blog? What makes one worthy of having a blog? And do we need to be worthy? Nah, we just need to have a little extra time on our hands. And at the prompting of my good friend Shelly I decided to take the plunge and give this blogging thing a chance.

I am the Queen of Procrastination, or should I say Queen of Good Intentions, so I'm hoping that by obligating myself to a blog it will help me to create more art than excuses. After all, if I have nothing to show you good folks it wouldn't be worth your time to stop by, now would it? So we'll see what happens. This will either be a great idea and lots of fun, or end up to be yet one more project that I start and don't finish. My shelves are full of those LOL. I can't promise a daily entry, but I'll try my best not to let too much dust accumulate between posts. Please forgive any typos, too, as I am a night owl and much of my writing will be done in the wee hours of the morning. So I can't promise that both of my eyes will be open at the time. Accuracy is not guaranteed.

We all need a chance during the day to put aside our worries and do something fun. So Make Time To Play!

~Anita

No comments: